Miso-Walnut Green Beans
Mango-Avocado Chicken Salad with Maple Citrus Vinaigrette
Skinny Apple Pie - Apple pie in a glass, heavenly…RECIPE
Hasselback Potatoes - This is a fun way to cook a baked potato! It’s a cross between a baked potato, potato skins and fried potatoes…RECIPE
Nectarine and salmon salad…RECIPE
NO BUTTER, NO OIL, LOW-SUGAR AND 100% AMAZING!
1 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
3 tablespoons whole wheat pastry flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 cup greek yogurt (i suggest vanilla)
3/4 cups pumpkin
1 ripe banana
1/4 cup agave nectar
16 ounces cream cheese 1/3 fat
1/3 cup date puree
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. mix together all dry ingredients in one bowl.
3. smash banana and mix with other wet ingredients in separate bowl.
4. mix dry and wet ingredients together.
5. spray a muffin tin and pour batter into each cup.
6. bake for 25-27 minutes.
7. make frosting while muffins cook: mix up the cream cheese to make it fluffy with a hand mixer. slowly add in the date puree, while mixing.
8. put frosting in the fridge to firm up.
9. after muffins have baked, allow them to cool before adding the frosting.
Sandwich with a ricotta cheese, honey, rosemary and figs…RECIPE